The "Baron Financial Group Market Update" is a new video series where we talk about what has happened in the markets, what our team is doing now, and what we are looking at down the road.
Watch our July 2020 Market Update video here:
July Market Update Highlights
- All benchmark indices report positive returns for the month.
- Markets experience less volatility with no major surprises in economic data or corporate earnings.
- Federal Reserve keeps short-term rate at or near zero, setting expectations for low rates for some time.
Although each month the information may change,
our Investment Principles remain:
- Create a globally-diversified and risk-appropriate strategy.
- Validate the investment choices versus peer investments.
- Rebalance when needed.
- Test the strategy in a comprehensive financial plan and have regular feedback loops to update information.
Disclosure: This is a general communication being provided for informational purposes only. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Every investment strategy has the potential for profit or loss. This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research, tax or investment advice. The opinions expressed are as of August 1, 2020 and may change as subsequent conditions vary.